Dream baby....


Once again I had my flashback dream, always the same place, the vista point above the Golden Gate in San Francisco always the same music : the Doors and Jim is still laughing and the lizard is still mocking me….. and as strange as it is you are still there with me smiling, dancing…..

The bike is idling with its deep growling…and you are calling me....

Ride, ride with me baby to the end of the earth where rainbows are born limitless and free.

The air is sweet baby, ride ride with me from SF to Carmel, do you see the seals… from Carmel to Bid Sur… loose yourself in the road baby…between mountain and ocean…

Faster faster baby, the sun is rising , up and up through San Marco pass, and that small road in the sky…Camino Cielo…. you like so much…..and to the ruins in the mountain.
The bike is roaring, my heart is throbbing, let it go baby you are there.

And this morning I woke up to deafening silence and that unrelenting yearning, persistent desire that cannot be fulfilled……

Special thanks to the Lizard King

Photo © Rosy Hardy

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés